10.5.09

Like Mother, Like Daughter

Happy Mother's Day!







And of course,
me and my first lady...



I don't know about ya'll,
but I look up to my mum like no other.
I'm lucky enough to have such a close relationship with her,
and tomorrow will definitely be a day to celebrate-
my last Mother's Day with my mum being a child.
The next, will be a day sure spent on grabbing a drink at a fancy bar with just my momma and I.

Be sure to spend the day with your beloved momma dears.
Peace and love all around.

14 comments:

Pepa Xavier said...

Lovely post, your baby photo is so cute.

boubou said...

Lovely ! you are sooo cute with your mom !! love it love it love it !

nice week end !
boubou

Elizabeth Marie said...

I love this post! The first picture is my fav...and you are too cute!!

Have a fabulous Mothers Day with your momma! xoxo

creaturesandanimals said...

So cute! Love those photos :)

Anonymous said...

oh i adore families. now more than ever, for some reason; suddenly i'm spending more time with my family than friends. that photo of you and your mum is so cute :)
thank you for the blog comment, lovely!
have a wonderful day.

Ingrid. said...

such a cute post & u were a very cute babyy!! Mothersday in Norway has already been a long time ago. I don't understand why the whole world can't have it on the same day.

Anna said...

That last photo is so cute. Enjoy today (:

casey said...

What a cute baby photo!

And how cool would it be to have Anna Wintour as your mother?!

Anonymous said...

lovee this post! haha we all love our mamas <3

Anonymous said...

that johnny depp picture has made my day. agh i was trying to stay away from writing that. haha. :$

same with my mum! i looove her. last year of being a child too. mum's are the best, end of discussion. hahaha.

take care x

captain kimi said...

These photos are so cute! Espacially you and your mom.

Anonymous said...

never seen anything so beautiful.

Sally said...

love the picture of johnny depp and the family! x

Aline said...

what a lovely post:)