30.1.09

Now is the time for a fresh fashion forecast

These are the ones that stood out for me.
Spring/Summer 2009 ('tis the season to be jolly):

Karl Lagerfeld - If there's one thing I'd wish for right about now, it would be this tote.


Manish Arora - I'm pretty sure Katy Perry rocked the same one (correct me if I'm wrong), but isn't it just scrumptious?


Christian Lacroix - 3 syllables: Oh. My. God. (at that skirt!)

Balenciaga - Never ceases to amaze.

Moschino - Quite reminiscent of that certain number Blair Waldorf graced in an ep of Gossip Girl.


Marni - gives a whole new meaning to Polka-Dots.

TopShop Unique - Now this is what I call 80s Fresh.

Luella - I absolutely adore this jacket.

DSquared2 - but I'm craving this one more.

Jean Paul Gaultier - Ms. Donaldson looks every bit the goddess she is.

Christophe Josse - I'm not a big fan of metallic substances, but this look obviously, I dig.

And for the fellas...

Missoni - ohh if all boys dressed like this.

Neil Barrett - this jacket would look hella good with a nice pair of jeans.

Etro - no one can do ethnic like Etro.

Galliano - now this is what you call fierce (hence the model's facial).

Jil Sander - straight to my wardrobe please..

Viktor & Rolf - ..and possibly this varsity jacket too.


Now I know this particular one isn't in this season right now, but it definitely doesn't mean it's not in style.
From one of my favourite collections ever, Stephane Rollan's Haute Couture A/W 2008/2009:

The silhouette is simply immaculate and the colour is just divine.
Tie-dye award definitely goes to this romantic number.

I can't help but show this one off, the detailing is amazing!


Hands down to the Stylist too, simple hair & edgy make-up.
Or maybe hands down to Mr. Rollan altogether?

No comments: